What's true for you today?
- Have you had enough of exaggerated eye rolls and grunt responses?
- Is your teen shutting you out?
- Are you arguing all of the time?
- Are chores always a struggle?
- Are you disrespected and unappreciated?
- Do you feel your teen slipping away?
- Do you secretly worry that you are messing up and failing as a parent?
- Are you overwhelmed with the challenges of adolescence?
- Are you worried about the choices your teen is making (or might make?)
Are you worried it's too late?
Take a breath and know that you are not alone.
The teenage years can take families by storm, changing the dynamics overnight. You don't need to "put up with" the pain, frustration, hurt and separation that is before you, hoping that things will eventually change.
You can begin to take action and experience change now. Whatever is coming up for you now is acting like a signal light inviting you to consider another direction.
What else is possible?
What else would you like to see?
The choice to try strategies (proven to be effective at transforming relationships), followed by committed action has the powerful effect of moving you out of struggle and disconnection.
What else is possible that you haven't tried? What if trying something different could help you produce changes in your relationship beyond your wildest expectations?
Is that something you want to explore?
"Thank you Lianne!
I have a pre-teen
and I love it!"
Program Now in Session
Next Start Date Posted Soon.
“I still can’t believe the transformation!-
I look back at how things used to be 4 weeks ago and
WOW… Who would have thought we could be civil to each other? “